netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] [NTAC] I'm running for a spot on ARIN Advisor Council

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] [NTAC] I'm running for a spot on ARIN Advisor Council

  • From: David Farmer <>
  • To: Rob Vietzke <>
  • Cc: A N <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "Chitwood, Marianne E" <>, Dave Jent <>
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] [NTAC] I'm running for a spot on ARIN Advisor Council
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:35:18 -0600

I'll add the following two candidates for Advisory Council for your consideration as well, not directly part our community, nevertheless related to us though.

Alyssa Moore, Canadian Internet Registration Authority, formerly with Cybera Alberta's Regional Network
Alison Wood, State of Oregon

In addition to;

Anita Nikolich, Illinois Institute of Technology
Steven Wallace, Indiana University

and
Catherine Middleton, Ryerson University, for Board of Trustees;

Also, I'm resigning from the AC at the end of the year, it's time.  The AC voted to fill my seat immediately and per the AC's standing rules the sixth-highest candidate, with 5% or more of the vote, will be offered the last year of my term.

If you contact me directly I'm happy to make other recommendations to fill out the slate if you wish.

I especially thank Anita and Steve for running for the AC, giving me a chance to escape. :)

Finally, please vote if you are eligible.

Thank you.