netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] Please Forward - GS2020 Call for Proposals is Open

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] Please Forward - GS2020 Call for Proposals is Open

  • From: Alan Whinery <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] Please Forward - GS2020 Call for Proposals is Open
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:18:29 -0400

corellation != causation

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019, 10:11 AM Adair Thaxton <> wrote:
Hello everyone!  What I learned from the TechEx Call for Participation
is that frenetic nagging works well, we had a bunch of proposals for
TechEx!  So, let's save your inbox and my anxiety level - submit your
great ideas before I resort to nagging!  Yay!

The Internet2 2020 Global Summit Call for Participation is Still Open!

Learn more about GS2020 here
<https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2019-07-17/bsnhtl>

Why Propose a Session for Global Summit?

The Internet2 2020 Global Summit will showcase the collaborative ways in
which the R&E community transforms how research and scholarship are
conducted. Whether building new relationships or nurturing existing
ones, Global Summit attendees can expect to participate in
knowledge-sharing discussions with peers to identify potential
challenges and solutions, identify common pitfalls, and debate best
practices amongst community professionals. Session proposals are open
now-September 4.

To Submit a Proposal, click here