netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] Security focused meetings at Global Summit

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] Security focused meetings at Global Summit

  • From: Ryan Nobrega <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] Security focused meetings at Global Summit
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 20:39:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

All-

The Network Security BOF will be meeting in the Denver room on the 5th floor.

The Security Working Group will be meeting in the Los Angeles/Miami rooms on the 5th floor.

Safe travels,

-Ryan

--

Ryan Nobrega

Senior Engineer, Network Analytics and Systems

Internet2

(860) 748-4853

“Stay away from negative people.  They have a problem for every solution” -Unknown