netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] Security focused meetings at Global Summit

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] Security focused meetings at Global Summit

  • From: "Kara, Akbar" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] Security focused meetings at Global Summit
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 15:18:16 -0500

Thanks Karl.  Is there a room number?

see you next week!

/ak

On May 13, 2016, at 3:13 PM, Karl Newell <> wrote:

For those attending Global Summit next week the following are two meetings focused on security that I’m facilitating.  Everyone is welcome (and encouraged) to attend.

Network Security BoF, Tues 7-8PM
We’ll discuss what the security team is working on and solicit feedback for what the community would like us to focus on.  We’re designing a workshop for routing security best practices for TechX.  I’d also like feedback on how Internet2 could be involved in DDoS mitigation.

Security Working Group – RPKI Discussion, Wed 7:30-8:30AM
This is the face-to-face Security Working Group meeting.  The agenda will be dedicated to a discussion of RPKI and how the community can get involved in implementation.

--
Karl Newell
Cyberinfrastructure Security Engineer