netsec-sig - [Security-WG] Working Group Wiki

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

[Security-WG] Working Group Wiki

  • From: Karl Newell <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Security-WG] Working Group Wiki
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 21:49:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

You should be able to log in via InCommon.  Feel free to contact me if you have any issues.

We would like to organize a group to edit the DDoS mitigation best practices, please contact me if you’d like to assist.

The vendor presentations are restricted to members of the working group email list who also have a Confluence account (created the first time you log in via InCommon).  I’m working on a procedure to sync the list but, for the time being, if you don’t have access let me know.

Cheers,
Karl

--
Karl Newell
Cyberinfrastructure Security Engineer

  • [Security-WG] Working Group Wiki, Karl Newell, 12/17/2015