netplus-info - [netplus-info] Great News to Share and Internet2 Schedule

Subject: NET+ Information newsletter

[netplus-info] Great News to Share and Internet2 Schedule

  • From: NET+ Administration <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [netplus-info] Great News to Share and Internet2 Schedule
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 15:54:16 -0500

Here is some great news to share with the Internet2 community!

The editors of eCampusNews recently wrote about the 10 most significant higher-ed tech stories for 2012. Internet2's NET+ efforts were ranked #3. See the story at eCampusNews (See pg. 30): http://bit.ly/UcY2aN.

Thank you to everyone involved in launching and working on NET+ initiatives. We, here at Internet2, are excited about our mutual efforts for 2013!

Also, please note that the offices of Internet2 will be closed for a seasonal vacation during the last week of December until January 2, 2013.

We wish everyone a wonderful and happy holiday!

All the Best,
The Internet2 NET+ Services Team

  • [netplus-info] Great News to Share and Internet2 Schedule, NET+ Administration, 12/14/2012