netautoworkshop-2017-10 - [netautoworkshop-2017-10] Network Automation Tools and Practices Workshop slides

Subject: Network Automation Tools and Practices Workshop

[netautoworkshop-2017-10] Network Automation Tools and Practices Workshop slides

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [netautoworkshop-2017-10] Network Automation Tools and Practices Workshop slides
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:12:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hi,
Thank you for attending the Network Automation Tools and Practices Workshop during the Internet2 Technology Exchange. Attached are the slides from the workshop. Thanks again to the presenters—Steven Wallace, Ed Balas, AJ Ragusa, Mike Carey and Frank Seesink. As requested during the workshop, we have created a Slack channel (i2-network-automation). If there are others in your organization interested in this topic, we would be pleased to add them to the Slack channel. We look forward to continuing the conversation that began during the workshop. Thanks.
Regards,
Linda
—
Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
internet2
desk phone: 812-558-0615

  • [netautoworkshop-2017-10] Network Automation Tools and Practices Workshop slides, Linda Roos, 10/27/2017