ndt-users - Re: NDT Javascript libraries

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: NDT Javascript libraries

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Peter Boothe <>
  • Cc: Craig Simons <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: NDT Javascript libraries
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:00:55 -0400

That's an accurate description of what happened and the licensing (at least for the Internet2 contributions)

Cheers,
Aaron

On Monday, June 8, 2015, Peter Boothe <> wrote:
I wrote the NDT server support for websockets as well as the first websocket client for Node.js
. Then I believe Aaron Brown took what I wrote and made it useful within a web browser context.

My intent was to offer what I wrote to the world under the same open-source license as NDT
The license seems to be summarizable as:
  No warranties, no lawsuits, and please use the code as you see fit however you want for whatever you want.

Another example usage of the JS libraries can be found at

  -Peter