ndt-users - Re: [Web10g-user] Updated ndt-web10g to make use of logging in the new Web10G 2.0.6.2 userland

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: [Web10g-user] Updated ndt-web10g to make use of logging in the new Web10G 2.0.6.2 userland

  • From: Richard Sanger <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>, ,
  • Subject: Re: [Web10g-user] Updated ndt-web10g to make use of logging in the new Web10G 2.0.6.2 userland
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:01:54 +1200

Hi Aaron,

Just tested again now and the web100 server is still working fine, the code remains pretty much unchanged within #if USE_WEB100 blocks.
As for defaulting to web100, this isn't necessary because ndt-web10g and ndt-web100 will be built based on the libraries installed and produce separate programs (web100srv/web10gsrv genplot/genplot10g), both will be built if libraries are available. All the other programs don't appear to be dependent on the Web10* library.

However we can print a warning message at the start of web10gsrv to let people know its still in testing.

As for cleaning up some of the naming (replacing Web100 with Web10G) and removing I2Util, I'll look into this. Maybe after this replace trunk with web10g-branch.

Cheers,
Richard