ndt-users - Re: Please help me test - some machines hang on outbound test

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Please help me test - some machines hang on outbound test

  • From: Matt Mathis <>
  • To: Alex Yarbrough <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Please help me test - some machines hang on outbound test
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:06:55 -0700

Try different browsers. I noticed a similar intermittent problem
with NPAD. I seemed to be that the test actually completed, but when
the applet exited and tried post the results to the browser, the
browser rejected the notification on some sandbox violation. I did
not track down the details.

This is probably collateral damage from tightening the latest round of
browser exploits.

If you find more information, please let us know.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it. - Alan Kay

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Alex Yarbrough