ndt-users - Re: Copy/Paste in Java applet for NDT

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Copy/Paste in Java applet for NDT

  • From: Aris Adamantiadis <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Copy/Paste in Java applet for NDT
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:34:56 +0100

Hello,

I confirm this problem as it has bitten me without warning this week.
I can see a few solutions, like uploading the result on pastebin or
having the result uploaded somewhere on the NDT server (in an easy to
access fashion, like YYYY-MM-DD/IP_ADDRESS/HH-MM-SS-results.txt). This
would be a good manner of getting back results from our customers.

Kr,

Aris

--
Aris Adamantiadis