ndt-users - Copy/Paste in Java applet for NDT

Subject: ndt-users list created

Copy/Paste in Java applet for NDT

  • From: Jeremy Schafer <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Copy/Paste in Java applet for NDT
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:51:18 -0500

Has anyone else stumbled upon the copy/paste security problem with the NDT applet and if so, what did you do to workaround it?

Some customers here have updated their Java VM and now no longer have the ability to copy out of the NDT java applet and into an email which can be forwarded to our Helpdesk.

Read: http://blogs.oracle.com/kyle/entry/copy_and_paste_in_java

Although this workaround is fine for my laptop, asking the University customers of a wide-range in technical ability to follow this procedure is not.

I appreciate any suggestions in the matter. Thank you.

--
Jeremy Schafer
Network Architecture & Applications