ndt-users - Re: IMPORTANT: NDT (Web100) users

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: IMPORTANT: NDT (Web100) users

  • From: "Douglas E. Engert" <>
  • To: Matt Mathis <>
  • Cc: NDT users <>
  • Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: NDT (Web100) users
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:01:16 -0600

Right now I was just trying to get a non-web based client on Solaris
to run to an existing NDT server. I am not looking at further development.
As I understand it, the client does not need any kernel modifications.

Matt Mathis wrote:
NDT is requires Web100. We are considering re-opening Web100 for additional development and some bug fixes. If NDT is important to you, PLEASE LET US KNOW by answering the questions below. This will help us justify further funding for Web100.

For NDT users we need to ask an additional question:

1A) Are you using Web00 kernels that you built yourself or are you using the perfSONAR ISO image?

(I will forward NDT responses to the I2 folks as well).

Thanks,
--MM--