ndt-users - Using NDT in virtual machines

Subject: ndt-users list created

Using NDT in virtual machines

  • From: Aris Adamantiadis <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Using NDT in virtual machines
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 13:02:22 +0200

Hello,

I see NDT as a useful tool for debugging problems with our customers. We
make an extensive use of virtualization technologies (especially ESX)
and it would be conveniant to install this new service on a virtual machine.

This leads to my question : is the NDT team aware of any recommendations
while installing NDT in a virtual machine ? Will the quality of the
reports and analyzis be impacted by the fact it's running on a VM with a
virtual network controller ?

Thanks by advance,

Aris Adamantiadis