ndt-users - Re: the indeterminate link type

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: the indeterminate link type

  • From: Peter Van Epp <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: the indeterminate link type
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:44:37 -0700

You are correct we do seem to have thought that:

WEB100SRV_OPTIONS="-l/var/log/web100srv.log -a -4 -i eth4 -i eth5"

but it doesn't seem to be working anymore (we upgraded the OS and web100
versions a while back which may be why):

Server unable to determine bottleneck link type.

Statistics
------ Web100 Deailed Analysis ------
Interprocess communications failed, unknown link type.

Mode Details

Client Data reports link is "system fault", Client acks report link is
"System fault" (and same for server).