ndt-users - Re: NDT setup on Virtual box

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: NDT setup on Virtual box

  • From: Matt Mathis <>
  • To: Richard Carlson <>
  • Cc: ason Thomas <>,
  • Subject: Re: NDT setup on Virtual box
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 05:03:03 -0400 (EDT)

This one line test script confirms that Web100 is properly installed and that python can find the Web100 library:

python -c "import Web100; Web100.Web100Agent(); print('Success.')"

(From the NPAD/pathdiag instructions.)

This pretty much tests the entire Web100 "stack". If is prints anything other
than success, start debugging.

Thanks,
--MM--
Matt Mathis http://staff.psc.edu/mathis
Work:412.268.3319 Home/Cell:412.654.7529
Evil is defined by mortals who think they know
"The Truth" and use force to apply it to others.