ndt-users - Re: Freebsd

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Freebsd

  • From: "John Heffner" <>
  • To: "Peter Veerman" <>
  • Cc: "Scott Bertilson" <>,
  • Subject: Re: Freebsd
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:34:41 -0700

This patch is just some early prototyping work on porting Web100 to
FreeBSD. The work ultimately never got very far, and this patch is
nowhere near a complete implementation. Web100 and ndt aren't
available on anything but Linux.

-John

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Peter Veerman
> Scott,
>
> That is indeed the version that I'm using. We have manually patched the
> patchfile so that it suits the current kernel.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Peter Veerman
>
> Scott Bertilson schreef:
>
> > I have in the past looked and have never found
> > kernel mods for FreeBSD. Where did you get them?
> > I just did a quick web search and all I see at
> > a quick glance is patches for 5.0-RELEASE from
> > NCSA. Is that what you're using?
> > Thanks, Scott
> >

> > > In my company we normally run FreeBSD servers. I have already installed
> the web100 part but with NDT I'm running into trouble. Are there any people
> that run NDT on a FreeBSD server? If so, do you also have some useful tips
> and tricks for me?
> > >
> > > Kind Regards,
> > >
> > > Peter Veerman

  • Freebsd, Peter Veerman, 04/21/2008
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Freebsd, Peter Veerman, 04/21/2008
      • Re: Freebsd, John Heffner, 04/22/2008