ndt-users - Re: Freebsd

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Freebsd

  • From: Peter Veerman <>
  • To: Scott Bertilson <>,
  • Subject: Re: Freebsd
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:21:33 +0200

Scott,

That is indeed the version that I'm using. We have manually patched the patchfile so that it suits the current kernel.

Kind regards,

Peter Veerman

Scott Bertilson schreef:
I have in the past looked and have never found
kernel mods for FreeBSD. Where did you get them?
I just did a quick web search and all I see at
a quick glance is patches for 5.0-RELEASE from
NCSA. Is that what you're using?
Thanks, Scott

In my company we normally run FreeBSD servers. I have already installed the web100 part but with NDT I'm running into trouble. Are there any people that run NDT on a FreeBSD server? If so, do you also have some useful tips and tricks for me?

Kind Regards,

Peter Veerman

  • Freebsd, Peter Veerman, 04/21/2008
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Freebsd, Peter Veerman, 04/21/2008