ndt-users - Re: Re: NDT Behaving Unpredictably

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Re: NDT Behaving Unpredictably

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Re: NDT Behaving Unpredictably
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:39:00 -0400 (EDT)

Peter,

Your answer was very helpful. I built a new VM with OpenSuSE 10.3 32 bit
this afternoon, and it seems to be behaving quite reliably. It would appear
that you are on to something with the 32 bit libraries not always cooperating
with the 64 bit arch.

As long as the VM holds up over the weekend reliably, I should be able to
move this over to the production server next week. Thanks for the help.
Heather Pegg
Saginaw Valley State University
Information Technology Services