ndt-users - Re: NDT 3.4.1 problems

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: NDT 3.4.1 problems

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: Matthew Clarkson <>,
  • Subject: Re: NDT 3.4.1 problems
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:08:44 -0400

Matthew;

There is a bug in the Web100_userland.1.6 library that the 3.3.x and higher NDT packages trip over. The server uses IPv6 mapped addresses and the 1.6 library doesn't process these correctly. Try adding the -4 flag to the web100srv options. If that works, then this is the problem. There is a patch available for the 1.6 library, let me know if you want a copy.

Rich