ndt-users - Problem with new install

Subject: ndt-users list created

Problem with new install

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Problem with new install
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:23:02 -0500 (EST)

I have ndt running...well almost. I connect, the client to server test runs
but then the server to client test fails. web100srv reports:

server ports 3002 3003
listening for Inet connection on sock3, fd=5
Middlebox test, Port 3003 waiting for incoming connection
Set MSS to 536, Window size set to 262142KB
Sent 'GO' signal, waiting for incoming connection on sock2
Opening network interface 'eth0' for packet-pair timing
installing pkt filter for 'host 129.101.190.218 and port 49592'
Initial pkt src data = 0
New packet trace started -- initializing counters
60346 Kbs outbound
libweb100: warning: accessing depricated variable AckPktsIn
libweb100: warning: accessing depricated variable AckPktsOut
Variable 13 (CwndRestores) not found in KIS
Variable 22 (MaxCaCwnd) not found in KIS
Variable 30 (MaxSaCwnd) not found in KIS
Signal USR1(10) sent to child [17513]
Signal 10 received from process 17513
Receied SIGUSRx signal terminating data collection loop for pid=17513

The Java client on my Windows PC locks up and has to be killed. Any tips on
where I should begin looking?

Thanks,

Dave