ndt-users - Re: Create tcpwb100.html!!

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Create tcpwb100.html!!

  • From: Rich Carlson <>
  • To: Herbert Souza <>,
  • Subject: Re: Create tcpwb100.html!!
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:29:17 -0500

Herbert;

Does the "tcpbw100.template" file exist? Is it in the directory you are running the "create-html.sh" script from? Is this a 0 length file too?

The script isn't very robust and it assumes that the template file is in the current working directory. I'll put fixing this on my bug/todo list. In the mean time, if everything looks OK, then send us the commands your are running and the exact results, and I'll look at it for you.

Regards;
Rich Calson