ndt-users - Welcome to new NDT distribution list

Subject: ndt-users list created

Welcome to new NDT distribution list

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Welcome to new NDT distribution list
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:31:59 -0400 (EDT)

Dear NDT users;

I am in the process of moving the NDT development email lists from the old
ANL based server to the Internet2 based server. I retireved all of the
subscribers from the ANL list and subscribed everyone to 2 new Ineternet2
lists.

The
<>
list will focus on questions, comments, and suggestions from the NDT user
community. Use the
<>
address for list admin tasks.

The
<>
list will be used to announce new releases of the NDT code. Use the
<>
address for this list's admin tasks.

At this time I would like to inform you about what has happened in the past 6
months. The NDT code has been re-written to use the GNU automake tools.
This allows me to simplify the distribution package creation process. It
also means that current and future release will carry the ndt-{ver.no}.tar.gz
name. These distributions will be available via the Internet2 web site
http://e2epi.internet2.edu/ndt/download At the present time version 3.0.18
is the latest release.

I would also like to announce that the NDT project has been moved into the
SourceForge.net CVS repository. See http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ndt
for more details.

I will be closing down the ANL ftp server and email list sometime in the near
future.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about these actions.

Regards;
Rich Carlson

  • Welcome to new NDT distribution list, rcarlson, 08/04/2004