ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Tracking packets from all streams

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Tracking packets from all streams

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Tracking packets from all streams
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 12:48:09 +0200

Hi,
With MultiplePorts branch being merged into master we will get some new functionalities related to download/upload test, one of them is possibility to use multiple TCP streams instead of just one. However this arises some another issue. So far we just had one stream and all packets from there were being tracked and later used for some network diagnosis or calculations. What should be the behaviour now? Should we capture all packets from all streams and use them to obtain independent results or should we change the way we determine some values so that they may be also even more accurate nowadays etc?

Regards
Sebastian

  • [ndt-dev] Tracking packets from all streams, Sebastian Kostuch, 05/27/2015