Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
- From: Aaron Brown <>
- Cc: "" <>, "<>" <>, "" <>, perfsonar-user <>
- Subject: [ndt-dev] NDT 22.214.171.124 Bugfix Release
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 19:55:13 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
We would like to announce the availability of NDT version 126.96.36.199. This is a minor release that contains a couple bugfixes for problems users were encountering:
- Log rotation could cause NDT to startup even if it’d been disabled
- Changes the default gauge value to 1000, and swaps the speed units as appropriate
- Fixes an issue where IE users were getting “plugin not loaded” for the Java backend in certain environments
A source tarball is available at http://software.internet2.edu/sources/ndt/ndt-188.8.131.52.tar.gz
You can find RPMs at the Internet2 RPM repository at http://software.internet2.edu/ . Existing users that have auto-updates configured should download the changes in the next 24 hours. Those without auto-updates can run 'yum update' by hand to get the latest version.
Thanks again to all our testers and those that provided feedback.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to
- [ndt-dev] NDT 184.108.40.206 Bugfix Release, Aaron Brown, 05/20/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.