ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Final(?) Release Candidate for NDT 3.7.0

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Final(?) Release Candidate for NDT 3.7.0

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Final(?) Release Candidate for NDT 3.7.0
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:28:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Folks,

I committed a pretty large change. It completely axes the flash client from
the release, and replaces it with the websockets client. I directly
integrated the websockets client in with the existing HTML5 frontend so it
works like the java/flash clients did. We’ll still need to do some text about
the websockets client being “beta” or “testing” or something, but it should
make it clear: java is there for existing, websockets is the way forward.
There’s no confusing flash client that works in an odd subset of cases, and
isn’t a planned forward. You can see a running instance at
http://desk179.internet2.edu:7123/

I’ve updated the RPMs/tarball at
http://ndb1.internet2.edu/~aaron/ndt-3.7.0-5.el6.x86_64/

What do folks think?