ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 175 in ndt: document the differences between Flash/Java on various platforms

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Re: Issue 175 in ndt: document the differences between Flash/Java on various platforms

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 175 in ndt: document the differences between Flash/Java on various platforms
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:44:39 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 175 by : document the differences between Flash/Java on various platforms
https://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=175

It turned out that for some configurations deviation was too high so I performed additional tests and now for all configurations its minimum 10 (instead of 5), I have performed as many attempts as were needed to reduce relative standard deviation below 10%. Results show that the biggest difference is between flash version integrated with Chrome and the one which comes from Adobe (~50%). Also upload values differences for 0% packet loss and 0ms delay is quite high. All details are visible in spreadsheet where you can define thresholds and see cells automatically being colored indicating which ones match defined requirements. Is that ok now or something should be added/changed?

Attachments:
ndt-test-results.ods 48.0 KB