ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Issue 162 in ndt: New NDT release

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Issue 162 in ndt: New NDT release

  • From: Jordan McCarthy <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Issue 162 in ndt: New NDT release
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:11:14 -0500

Hi Aaron,
Sounds like an excellent idea to me. Should I implement that, and
then send another patch to the list (since I don't have commit rights
on the repo)?

Thanks,
Jordan

Jordan McCarthy
Open Technology Institute | New America Foundation
Public Key: 0xC08D8042 | 4A61 3D39 4125 127D 65EA DDC2 BFBD A2E9 C08D 8042