ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Issue 162 in ndt: New NDT release

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Issue 162 in ndt: New NDT release

  • From: Jordan McCarthy <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Issue 162 in ndt: New NDT release
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:25:32 -0500

Hi Aaron,
Yes indeed: in all three cases, a red warning message is displayed
describing the problem. I forgot to mention that you can see examples
of the three states here:

a. http://files.opentechinstitute.org/~mccarthy/flash-warn.html
b. http://files.opentechinstitute.org/~mccarthy/flash-warn-limit.html
c. http://files.opentechinstitute.org/~mccarthy/error.html

Regards,
Jordan

Jordan McCarthy
Open Technology Institute | New America Foundation
Public Key: 0xC08D8042 | 4A61 3D39 4125 127D 65EA DDC2 BFBD A2E9 C08D 8042