Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
[ndt-dev] Issue 159 in ndt: Flash client: Restart button has inconsistent effect
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 159 in ndt: Flash client: Restart button has inconsistent effect
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 18:26:46 +0000
Labels: Type-Defect Severity-Medium
New issue 159 by : Flash client: Restart button has inconsistent effect
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Run the NDT Flash client from http://www.measurementlab.net/tools/ndt
2. Wait for results to complete
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
There are four buttons on the results page: Results, Details, Debug, and Restart. The buttons are identical in style, but the first three just change the view, while the fourth performs an action. This is a bit confusing and might lead users to unintentionally click the button expecting a different view and instead they lose their current results.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Chrome 37 on Ubuntu 14 x64
Please provide any additional information below.
ndt-restart-button.png 86.0 KB
You received this message because this project is configured to send all issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
- [ndt-dev] Issue 159 in ndt: Flash client: Restart button has inconsistent effect, ndt, 10/01/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.