ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 07:24:47 +0200

Hi again,
I have implemented automatic detection of installed browser plugins (java/flash). Changes are
available on Issue154 branch. Feel free to review :).
Regards
Sebastian

On 04.08.2014 07:22, Sebastian Kostuch wrote:
Thank you all for your feedback. I will let you know as soon as there will be some progress in implementing
this feature :)

Regards
Sebastian