ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 14:56:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Sebastian,

That’s a tricky question. There are pros and cons with each:

Java: pro: it performs well on all platforms. con: people are disabling it
(though with the signing cert, some of these problems may go away)
Flash: pro: pretty much everyone has it. con: it doesn’t perform well in
certain configurations.

I guess my preference would be Java due to the performance issues with Flash.
What do others think?

Cheers,
Aaron

On Jul 31, 2014, at 3:38 AM, Sebastian Kostuch