ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] SRV_QUEUE message value

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] SRV_QUEUE message value

  • From: Jakub Sławiński <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] SRV_QUEUE message value
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:24:10 +0100

Hi,

in my opinion we should keep only 9988 and 9977 statuses. 9988 should be
send only when the server is too busy to handle new clients. In all
other cases the server should send 9977.

The specification of the NDT Protocol should be changed accordingly.

Please notice, that Aaron and/or Tiziana should confirm the above proposal.

Regards,
Jakub.