ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] How to help on NDT Server

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] How to help on NDT Server

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Will Hawkins <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] How to help on NDT Server
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:03:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Will,

Are you using the password from https://code.google.com/hosting/settings ?

Cheers,
Aaron

On Feb 10, 2014, at 3:30 PM, Will Hawkins <> wrote:

Aaron,

I'm sorry to be so needy, but I'm having trouble with creating a "branch" :

svn copy https://ndt.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
https://ndt.googlecode.com/svn/branches/Issue111/ -m "Creating branch to
resolve Issue 111." --username

I get the following error (after entering my username/password 3x):
svn: MKACTIVITY of '/svn/!svn/act/9b8e8065-af8c-405a-9779-718d6b42a31b':
authorization failed: Could not authenticate to server: rejected Basic
challenge (https://ndt.googlecode.com)

Does this seem like something I should be seeing?

Thanks again for your patience!
Will