ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Java/Flash client usage on HTML page

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Java/Flash client usage on HTML page

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Java/Flash client usage on HTML page
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 15:04:51 +0100

Hey,
currently we have two clients that can work on webpage but the only one used at this moment is java applet (on admin or M-lab website). Would it be good idea to also integrate flash client into this in such a way that we would detect which one plugin user has installed and automatically load one of them (we could prefer flash one in case user has both on computer) or maybe just let user choose which to run while the page is loaded?

Kind regards,
Sebastian Kostuch