ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Integrate Flash client into NDT build system

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Integrate Flash client into NDT build system

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • Cc: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Integrate Flash client into NDT build system
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:26:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Ah, sorry. The AC_SUBST early on screwed me up. Looks good. Feel free to merge to trunk.

Cheers,
Aaron

On Feb 5, 2014, at 8:10 AM, Sebastian Kostuch <>
 wrote:

Hi again,
I have already implemented it to work in similar way. During configure process there is checking for compiler (existence of mxmlc command) and if such is not
present then flash isn't built (in main Automake.am I just check if HAVE_MXMLC is set). However when user chooses to build flash and proper compiler is not present then at this moment flash will also not be built and user will be informed about missing compiler during configure process. Should this behaviour be changed (letting flash build with errors) ?

Sorry for not having mentioned it from beginning.

Regards,
Sebastian