ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Integrate Flash client into NDT build system

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Integrate Flash client into NDT build system

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Integrate Flash client into NDT build system
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:45:18 +0100

Hi,
I have commited changes related to integrating flash client with NDT build. From now proper makefile from flash-client folder
will also be called when building NDT. Also with this changes I have implemented possibility to enable/disable java and/or flash client build so that
user can choose which one to use (by default both of them are enabled). To do this you just need to type --enable-java=[yes/no] for java client
or --enable-flash=[yes/no] for flash one during configure process. Please feel free to comment on this changes.

Regards,
Sebastian Kostuch