ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] NDT issues on the Google code issue tracker

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] NDT issues on the Google code issue tracker

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Jakub Sławiński <>
  • Cc: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] NDT issues on the Google code issue tracker
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:44:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Jakub,

On Sep 24, 2013, at 7:49 AM, Jakub Sławiński

> I closed ticket #2 (https://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=2)
> today, because according to the comments it looked as already verified.
> However, it still appears in the 'Open issues' filter. Have I missed
> something?

I can only presume that the list hasn't updated or something, because the
status is "Verified" in the issue itself, but "New" in the list.

> Another issue is that I would like to assign some resources to cleanup
> other tickets visible on the Google code issue tracker. Do we have some
> policies/workflows regarding how to participate in the NDT development?

Don't break anything :) There's not any specific policies or workflows, but,
in general, it's worked out as "do work in a branch, and we can do quick
reviews to make sure it's reasonable, and then it can get into trunk".

Cheers,
Aaron