ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] NDT issues on the Google code issue tracker

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] NDT issues on the Google code issue tracker

  • From: Jakub Sławiński <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] NDT issues on the Google code issue tracker
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:49:29 +0200

Hi all,

I closed ticket #2 (https://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=2)
today, because according to the comments it looked as already verified.
However, it still appears in the 'Open issues' filter. Have I missed
something?

Another issue is that I would like to assign some resources to cleanup
other tickets visible on the Google code issue tracker. Do we have some
policies/workflows regarding how to participate in the NDT development?

Regards,
Jakub.