Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
[ndt-dev] Issue 85 in ndt: Fix packet pair timing never returned
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 85 in ndt: Fix packet pair timing never returned
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 05:48:31 +0000
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Labels: Type-Review Severity-Medium
New issue 85 by
Fix packet pair timing never returned
Packet pair time was broken with the cleanup of web100_pcap.c.
The problem was caused by making the globals int mon_pipe1 & int mon_pipe2 static. These were actually external and also used by s2c_srv.c and c2s_srv.c. The pipe was created in s2c_srv.c and it wasn't the same mon_pipe1 as web100_pcap.c was seeing. (Removing static would be enough to fix this)
Purpose of code changes on this branch:
This fixes packet pair timing and removes the confusing globals mon_pipe1/2 completely along with sig1 and sig2. web100_pcap is running as a fork()'d process there shouldn't be any overlap.
Moved closing of pipes out of web_100pcap to s2c_srv.c and c2s_srv.c - seems cleaner to close them in the function where the are created.
I've merged duplicate code into one it seemed to be doing the same thing for both mon_pipe1 and mon_pipe2.
Fixed an issue with loopback address.
I have tested looks like it's working well.
After the review, I'll merge this branch into:
ndt-web100FixPacketPair.diff 15.8 KB
You received this message because this project is configured to send all issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
- [ndt-dev] Issue 85 in ndt: Fix packet pair timing never returned, ndt, 06/19/2013
- [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 85 in ndt: Fix packet pair timing never returned, ndt, 06/20/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.