Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
[ndt-dev] Re: Issue 84 in ndt: Patch for /trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100.java
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 84 in ndt: Patch for /trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100.java
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 21:16:20 +0000
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport04.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Comment #1 on issue 84 by : Patch for /trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100.java
Long's in java are 64-bit and should be plenty large enough for 10 seconds @10Gbps. The line that you're referring to is actually used for the middle-box test and isn't the value that getting printed.
I just put a fix in for this yesterday (r827) which fixes the s2c counting.
If you're not already, would you mind testing with the latest SVN version and see if the problem is still occurring.
You received this message because this project is configured to send all issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
- [ndt-dev] Issue 84 in ndt: Patch for /trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100.java, ndt, 06/17/2013
- [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 84 in ndt: Patch for /trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100.java, ndt, 06/17/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.