ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 80 in ndt: Code Review - Fix for OpenSocket() causing a double free() of previously free()'d memory

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Re: Issue 80 in ndt: Code Review - Fix for OpenSocket() causing a double free() of previously free()'d memory

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 80 in ndt: Code Review - Fix for OpenSocket() causing a double free() of previously free()'d memory
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 19:28:29 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 80 by : Code Review - Fix for OpenSocket() causing a double free() of previously free()'d memory
http://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=80

I committed a change similar to what I described above into trunk. Take a look at src/network.c to see what I did. I added an "int family" to the OpenSocket parameters (only caller was CreateListenSocket...). I then have CreateListenSocket call it first for v6 (assuming AF_INET6 is around), and then if that doesn't work (or it's v4 only, or v6 isn't available), it tries v4. I've tested locally, but it could use some further testing. However, since bwctl does almost the same thing, I'm pretty confident in it.