Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
[ndt-dev] Issue 77 in ndt: rerunning mobile tests fails
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 77 in ndt: rerunning mobile tests fails
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:08:23 +0000
Labels: Type-Defect Usability OpSys-Android Severity-High
New issue 77 by
rerunning mobile tests fails
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. open NDT mobile and run test
2. on results page press 'back'
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: back to title page able to run test again.
Instead: back to 'running' intermediate page. Further, pressing 'back' a second time does go to the title page but any attempt to run the test ends with 0 in the results.
- [ndt-dev] Issue 77 in ndt: rerunning mobile tests fails, ndt, 01/29/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.