ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Re: Use of NCSU Speed Tester at http://ndt1.comtech.ncsu.edu:7123/

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Re: Use of NCSU Speed Tester at http://ndt1.comtech.ncsu.edu:7123/

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Use of NCSU Speed Tester at http://ndt1.comtech.ncsu.edu:7123/
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:33:52 -0500

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, that's a property of newer versions of java. I know some work has been done on writing a new GUI that shows the results using plain HTML/_javascript_. However, I'm not positive the status of any of those interfaces, or how they could be installed. I've cc'd the development list where folks may be able to answer those questions.

Cheers,
Aaron