ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] c code style

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] c code style

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Dominic Hamon <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] c code style
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:48:00 -0400

Hey Dominic,

On Oct 26, 2012, at 4:10 PM, Dominic Hamon wrote:

Is there an existing code style for the c code in ndt? I noticed that some of the files seem to have odd wrapping and indenting, but that might be a mistake due to merging in the past.

I'd like to clean up the code formatting but I don't know what style to use.

As long as it's standardized and easy to reproduce, I don't have a strong opinion on the matter. My only preference would be to use one that minimizes the amount of change from the existing scheme (to avoid unnecessary churn).

Cheers,
Aaron

TIP2013, University of Hawaii Mānoa
January 13 - January 17, 2013, Honolulu, HI
http://events.internet2.edu/2013/tip/