ndt-dev - Re: Issue 24 in ndt: web100srv creating defunct process and not responding to clients.

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: Issue 24 in ndt: web100srv creating defunct process and not responding to clients.

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Issue 24 in ndt: web100srv creating defunct process and not responding to clients.
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:52:04 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 24 by funchords: web100srv creating defunct process and not responding to clients.
http://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=24

On the 80 vs. 100. correction

Just to clarify, for M-Lab, my memory is that we all discussed queuing 100 users (the
next 80 after allowing the first 20) and that's what I expected Rich would configure
and subsequently QA to test. If it was set to 80, leave it. I think 80 is fine. I
also agree most users won't wait 4-5 minutes.