Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
- Subject: Issue 15 in ndt: Report Button Problem Issue
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 02:21:27 +0000
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 15 by Garimella.Srinivasu: Report Button Problem Issue
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.Open the browser
2.Click “Start” button in the applet.
3.Click “Option” button
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Option button pop up window should be displayed.
1."Report Problem" button is displaying in disable mode after first time
clicking the "Report Problem" button in Applet. After clicking the “Report
Problem” tab focus is moving to “Option” button.
2. After opening the "Statistics" , "more details" pop up windows, tab
order focus is not working properly. After closing the "Statistics" pop up
window, focus is moving to "More details" window instead of displaying in
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
- Issue 15 in ndt: Report Button Problem Issue, ndt, 02/26/2010
- Re: Issue 15 in ndt: Report Button Problem Issue, ndt, 02/26/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.