mw-announce - Fall 2003 Internet2 Member Meeting -- register now!

Subject: Middleware Announcements

Fall 2003 Internet2 Member Meeting -- register now!

  • From: Laurie Burns <>
  • To: , , , , , , ,
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Fall 2003 Internet2 Member Meeting -- register now!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:13:19 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

The
Fall 2003 Internet2 Member Meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana is fast approaching. Please register, if you have not already done so.

Details of the program sessions, group meetings, demos, and other events may be found at:
http://events.internet2.edu/2003/fall-mm/program.php?session_event.id=169
The program includes a wide range of topics, including national and regional infrastructure updates, applications and network security, international collaborations, performance engineering, deployment case studies for campus and system directories, the latest version of Shibboleth and federations, plus applications demos and case studies in video, health sciences, and the arts -- and more!

I have an important announcement regarding attendee lodging at the Meeting.  The
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown has extended the date to take advance of the room block reserved for Internet2 meeting attendees.  If you have not already made your hotel reservations, I urge you to do so by Tuesday, September 16

See you in Indianapolis in October!

Laurie Burns
Director of Member Activities

Laurie Burns, Director of Member Activities
Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Office:  (734) 913-4251
Cell:  (734) 604-9558

  • Fall 2003 Internet2 Member Meeting -- register now!, Laurie Burns, 09/12/2003