mw-announce - May 15th Virtual Briefing CANCELLED due to power failure

Subject: Middleware Announcements

May 15th Virtual Briefing CANCELLED due to power failure

  • From: "Adam Lee Csillag" <>
  • To: <>, <>, <>
  • Subject: May 15th Virtual Briefing CANCELLED due to power failure
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 12:00:02 -0400

Due to a contstruction-related power failure at the Internet2 Ann Arbor
office we will not be able to present “A Virtual Debrief of the Spring 2002
Internet2 Member Meeting” scheduled for today, May 15th, 1PM EDT. We regret
not being able to present this briefing to you. Please direct any feedback
you have on the Spring Member Meeting to the online evaluation,
http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/spring02-evaluation.html

Thank you,
Laurie Burns
Director of Member Activities

Sent from the Internet2 DC office on by: