mw-announce - Early registration now up for the Spring 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting

Subject: Middleware Announcements

Early registration now up for the Spring 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting

  • From: Renee Frost <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Early registration now up for the Spring 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:22:09 -0500

Dear Colleagues:

Registration is now available for the Spring 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting, May 6-8, in Arlington, VA. The general schedule, lodging information, and other details are available at http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/spring_02.html . Early registration ends on April 15, and those registering before that time will be eligible for a prize drawing. Online registration will end on May 1; thereafter attendees must register on site.

The Call for Session Proposals announced last week is open until March 1. You can find it at http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/callforproposals.html , and it is linked from both the meeting page and the main Internet2 page. I encourage you to share the Call with colleagues on your campus and in your organization, both as a motivator for session proposals and as a good overview of what the meeting will be focused on.

I want to call one change to your attention. Due to rising costs, we have raised the registration fee for additional attendees (beyond the complementary number allowed per type of member). The new fee is $350. As for past meetings, this fee will be calculated and an invoice sent to Executive Liaisons following the meeting. Information about numbers of complementary slots and related fees can be found at the top of the registration page.

Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you.

Laurie

Laurie Burns, Director of Member Activities
Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Office: (734) 913-4251